These are steps to create a NEW JOB that is not attached to or created from an Estimate.
From the JOBS screen (the clipboard icon):
- Click the (+) sign at the top right
On the NEW JOB screen:
- Select or Create a Customer
- Assign the Job to an Employee (optional)
- Schedule the Job by adding "from" and "to" dates in the specified areas (optional)
- Select the proper Tax Rate for the job
- Contact your Admin if you do not know or see the proper tax rate in the menu
- Select or Create a Service and/or Material
- Notes are optional; however, they may be useful for you in searches of, and future marketing to, your customers
- Click "Save" at the top right
TIP: Creating a Job does not automatically place it into "In Progress" status. Once a new job is created, you will have the options to Start, Pause, and Stop/Complete/Invoice the job.