Closing a batch at the end of the day can be achieved in two ways:
- Automatic Batch: Batch submittal done automatically at a certain time every day. Automatic batch is set by default when account is boarded in the Gateway
- Manual Batch: This is where the merchant has to manually tell the VT to batch out whenever they want to do so.
Manually Close a Batch
1. Start under the Home tab.
2. Locate the section called Last Ten Batches.
3. Locate the open batch you wish to close and click the link for the BatchID.
4. Click Submit Batch button.
If you do not see the Submit Batch button, your account is currently set to
To review or manage auto-batch preferences, navigate to the Admin tab and click Terminal Settings under General.